Formalin - formaldehyde solution. Formalin technical mark FM is used:
- in the manufacture of polymer and polycondensation polymers (polyacetal, phenol-formaldehyde, urea, melamine and other resins), are the basis of plastics, film formers and impregnating materials, adhesives, etc .;
- for isoprene and butadiene, ethylene glycol, pentaerythritol, glycerol;
- polyhydric alcohols;
- methylene formals and other derivatives;
- synthetic fibers;
- organic dyes;
- phenol-formaldehyde oligomers;
- formaldehyde resins;
- agricultural pesticides;
- solvents in the paint industry;
- trimethylolpropane (TMP).
It is used in metallurgy, oil and petrochemical industry and in the fur industry, in agriculture.