Synonyms: Benzolsulfohloramid sodium trihydrate M sodium chlorobenzenesulfonamide chloramine B
Chemical formula: C6H5ClNNaO2S
International name: Shloraminum In
CAS No: 127-52-6
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Packing: drums, 15kg
Storage: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area
Chloramine B (Benzolsulfohloramid sodium) - white or slightly yellow crystalline powder with a faint odor of chlorine. Soluble in water (1:20), easily soluble in hot water. Soluble in alcohol (1:25), forming turbid solutions.
Chloramine B acts as an antiseptic and deodorant. Also has spermicidal properties.
Chloramine B is used as a disinfectant, antiviral agents, antifungal agents:
• for disinfection of surfaces in premises, hard furniture, sanitary equipment, rubber floor mats, linens, dishes, toys, health products, medical devices;
• for the treatment of infected wounds, hand disinfection, non-metallic tools.
• Disinfection cleaning material;
• for disinfection in infections of bacterial and viral etiology, including especially dangerous infections (anthrax, plague, cholera, tularemia, etc.);
• Chloramine B is used for the final, and current preventive disinfection of infectious outbreaks, hospitals, clinical, microbiological, virological laboratories, institutions;
• Disinfection for medical transportation;
• for preventive disinfection of municipal facilities, institutions of culture, recreation and sport;
• Disinfection in catering and trade, as well as the population at home, and others.