Chemical formula: KI
International name: Potassium iodide
CAS No: 7681-11-0
Appearance: White crystalline solid
Packing: drums, 25kg
Storage: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area
Potassium iodide KI - white crystals, soluble in water; the light becomes brown.
Potassium iodide is used
• in human and veterinary medicine,
• as an additive to increase the solubility of I2 in water and polar solvents
• as a reagent in iodometry,
• how protivovualiruyuschee substance in photos
• as a component of the electrolyte in the electrochemical converters and others.