Synonyms: calcium chloride
Chemical Formula: CaCl2 * 2H2O
International name: Calcium chloride dihydrate
CAS No: 10035-04-8
Appearance: white granules
Packing: bags of 25 kg
Storage: In a sheltered warehouses in the manufacturer's packaging
Calcium chloride - porous pieces of white, deliquescent, soluble in water and spirte.Takzhe available Calcium chloride anhydrous.
Solutions containing calcium chloride (calcium chloride aqueous 2) obtained as a byproduct in the manufacture of soda (as ammoniacal method) and the potassium chlorate. They are also prepared by the action of hydrochloric acid on the milk of lime. Concentrated solutions of calcium chloride, and isolated as a white or grayish porous mass (molten calcium chloride).
The use of calcium chloride
Calcium chloride 2 water use
· In the chemical industry;
· In refrigeration plants as refrigerants;
· In the chemical laboratory as a reagent in analyzes;
· In the manufacture of rubber;
· In the dairy industry in the manufacture of cheese and cottage cheese;
· When making anatomical glove to coagulate the latex, natural rubber;
· For the automotive and oil industry.