Synonyms: Cobalt (II) sulfate 7-water, cobalt (II) sulfate heptahydrate, cobalt sulfate
Chemical formula: CoSO4
International name: COBALT SULFATE
CAS No: 10124-43-3 (Anhydrous) 10026-24-1 (heptahydrate)
Appearance: a red crystalline solid
Packing: bags, 25kg
Storage: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area
Cobalt sulfate - red crystalline solid.
Cobalt sulphate (cobalt sulfate) is used
• to produce metallic cobalt and cobalt coatings as component electrolytes for metal deposition of cobalt,
• in the glass and ceramic industry as a pigment.
• microfertilizer as plant nutrition and pre-sowing treatment.
• agriculture as a feed microadditive.
• in medicine and pharmacy, and others.