Synonyms: Copper (II) sulfate pentahydrate, copper sulfate
Chemical formula: CuSO4 • 5H2O
International name: Copper Sulfate
CAS No: 7758- 99- 8
Appearance: crystal blue and turquoise
Packing: bags, 25kg
Storage: Store in a cool, well-ventilated place
Copper sulfate (II), 5-in-water (copper sulphate) - blue crystalline powder, soluble in water, diluted alcohol and concentrated hydrochloric acid, vyvetrivayuschiesya in the air easily forms the basic sulphate, double salts (shёnity) ammines. Copper sulfate (II), 5-water occurs naturally in the form of minerals halkokianita CuSO4, bluestone CuSO4.5H2O, bonattita CuSO4.3N2O, butita CuSO4.7N2O, brochantite CuSO4.3Su (OH) 2 and others.
Copper sulphate (bluestone) is obtained in the industry
• dissolving Cu and copper in the waste dilute sulfuric acid while blowing air;
CuO • dissolving in sulfuric acid;
• sulphatization roasting sulphide Cu;
• as a byproduct of electrolytic refining Cu.
The use of copper sulphate
Copper sulphate (Copper (II) sulfate pentahydrate) has been widely used
• as a mordant in textile dyeing,
• for the preservation of wood,
• how microfertilizer, intended for feeding crops on soils poor in mobile forms of copper
• seed dressing,
• to strengthen and toning prints photos, etc..