Synonyms: Sodium tetraborate pentahydrate, sodium tetraborate, sodium tetraborate 5 water, Borax 5 water, sodium pyroborate
Chemical formula: Na2B4O7 * 5H2O
International name: SODIUM TETRABORATE
CAS No: 1330-43-4 (anhydrous)
Appearance: White or colorless crystalline powder
Packing: bags of 25 kg
Storage: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area
Sodium tetraborate (sodium tetraborate aqueous 5) Na2B4O7 * 5H2O - colorless crystalline powder in bulk, white.
Sodium tetraborate 5 water Na2B4O7 * 5H2O (sodium tetraborate pentahydrate, Borax 5 water, jewelry Borax) - is widely used in various industries.
• In the production of specialty glass, fiberglass and fiberglass.
• In the production of enamels and glazes.
• In metallurgy.
• In gold.
• Borax (sodium tetraborate) is widely used in the production, antifreeze, brake fluids and lubricants.
• Sodium tetraborate (borax) used in the construction of steel structures as a corrosion inhibitor.
• Production of detergents, cleaners and brighteners. Borax (Sodium tetraborate) is a starting component in the production of sodium perborate - the main oxygen-containing bleaching agent in powdered detergents, polishes, natirok and others.