Synonyms: Zinc oxide, zinc oxide, zinc oxide
Chemical formula: ZnO
International name: Zinc oxide
CAS No: 1314-13-2
Appearance: white powder
Packing: bags of 25 kg
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container in a dry ventilated room
Zinc oxide (ZnO), zinc oxide - a white powder, soluble in alkalis, aqueous ammonia.
• Zinc oxide (zinc oxide) is used as an activator of vulcanization some rubber, chloroprene rubber vulcanizing agent, methanol synthesis catalyst, a white pigment in paints and enamels, fillers and pigments in the manufacture of: rubber, plastics, paper, perfumes and cosmetics.
• Zinc oxide is used in medicine in the form of powders and ointments as an antiseptic. Properties of zinc oxide cause it is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry. Zinc oxide is widely used in the creation of abrasive toothpastes and cements in therapeutic dentistry, in sunblock and cosmetic procedures.
• Zinc oxide is used in the manufacture of glass and paints based on water glass as a component of a rust converter.
• It is also known that zinc oxide has a photocatalytic activity, which in practice is used to create a self-cleaning surfaces, bactericidal coatings for walls and ceilings in hospitals and so forth.
• zinc oxide powder - promising material as a working medium for the laser powder. Zinc oxide formed a blue LED. Thin films and other nanostructures based on zinc oxide can be used as sensitive gas and biological sensors.
• Zinc oxide is used in the manufacture of electric cable, artificial leather and rubber products. In addition, the use of extended in the tire, paint, oil refining industry. Zinc oxide is involved during the production of glass and ceramics.
• feed supplement for animals and other.